Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Restaurant

Welcome to Tooth House and Dine! It's time for a list! Someday I might invite people to read it.

Here are some of the best records that came out this year. They're kind of in the order of how much I liked them.
Jukebox the Ghost - Let Live and Let Ghosts
The Heligoats - The End of All-Purpose
Pas/Cal - I Was Raised On Matthew, Mark, Luke & Laura
Lydia - Illuminate
The New Frontiers - Mending
Ben Folds - Way to Normal
Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
The Little Ones - Morning Tide
Thrice - The Alchemy Index, Vols. 3-4
Copeland - You Are My Sunshine
Relient K - The Bird & the Bee Sides

Honorable mentions/new ones:
Portugal. The Man - Censored Colors
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
Number One Gun - The North Pole Project
Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
Weezer - Weezer (Red Album)

And this is the new love of my life:


Let's everybody do some good this year, and get married/move out/move in/get a job!

Noah Elrod

No comments:

Post a Comment