Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No Time Like the Present, the Present Is Time

I think time moves too fast while I'm thinking. By the time I figure out something to do with said time, it's gone. After work, I went over to Grant's place and we started getting ready for Friday's show. Right now I have no idea what to expect you to expect. More on that later (maybe).

My uncle Greg is an interesting guy. When we talk, he always has lots to say, but I have trouble getting in touch with him. I seem to be the same way. A big I'M SORRY goes out to those people who I fail to call back. Anyway, Uncle Greg and I have been working on booking his church for the wedding. I've spent the past two days trying to pick up the application from his house, but we can't seem to organize ourselves and be available to hand off the application. This is my chance to really get something done, and I'd like to have the church booked soon.

I hope people start reading this soon . . . maybe it's time to advertise.
Noah Elrod

1 comment: